Depression No More! is a declaration that frees one from the grips of depression. A group of people that recognize that depression is a form of mental bondage that attempts to block the blessings of God over our lives. We are a group of people who, united together believe God for healing and trust Him for deliverance in this area.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Monday is Not Impossible!
You can deal with a Monday!
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
What has caused your state of mind today?
What is it that you are facing?
Bottling feelings on the inside eats at your insides and only brings more pain.
I pray that your weekend was wonderful. I also pray that this week will be a blessing to you. It can be hard jumping back into your everyday activities so take it easy.
Here are 7 Steps to A Successful Week.
1. Pray to God about all that you need to do, big and small, and ask Him to help you to accomplish all that you need to do.
2. List what you need to accomplish this week.
3. Break down any large projects into small goals so that it doesn't overwhelm you.
4. Schedule some down time to relax. Relaxing will give your brain a chance to rejuvenate and allow creativity to flow.
5. Get your list completed! Celebrate your accomplishments.
6. Tell someone how this is working for you. Encourage someone. Hug someone. Call an old friend and catch up.
7. Thank God for all that you were able to do. Thank Him for getting you through the week and getting through each of these steps.
In my dream last night, a particular scene stood out to me. In the scene, I was in the backseat of my car (I can't recall the last time I've been in my backseat). A woman was in the front passenger seat and the car's air conditioning was not pushing out cool air. I looked up and noticed that the knob was turned for air to come out, but immediately noticed that the button wasn't pushed to indicate that "cool" air was needed. I spoke to the woman (she was unfamiliar to me), and advised her to push the button. Her response was, "but it's on", (indicating that she had already turned on the AC). I yelled again, "press the button". I then explained, "the AC works when you press the button", "you have to see the light come on".
This morning as I was getting ready for work, this part of the dream plagued me. I began to pray about the dream and I tried to remember other parts of the dream. I wasn't able to reca…
This is the scripture that God gave me for 2017. I'm so happy to share it with you today.
For 22 minutes, read this scripture, meditate on it and pray to God about it for your life. While Jesus gave us these instructions, the results of obeying these words is you having peace and pleasing God. We can't live like Jesus and act like the world. Its time for us to mature in God!
Love you and I'm praying for you.
“Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.
Luke 6:35-36 NLT