Depression No More! is a declaration that frees one from the grips of depression. A group of people that recognize that depression is a form of mental bondage that attempts to block the blessings of God over our lives. We are a group of people who, united together believe God for healing and trust Him for deliverance in this area.
I let someone upset me. Yes, I realize that people will upset us in life, but I allowed someone to get me angry. I didn’t look to God for almost an hour and even when I did, it wasn’t for long. What happened?
I’m at work and our new supervisor was out at training. While he was out we had several emergencies that we handled in his absence. The end of the day approached and I provided him with a status update and informed him that I needed to leave for the day. While informing him that I was leaving I advised him that he needed to ask to be excused from the training that he was attending to free him to be involved in sorting out the emergencies. His response to me: “It is a problem that you can’t accommodate working additional hours and be a team player”. I didn’t remind him that I had already worked an additional hour. At the time of his writing I was already passed my closing time, trying to “help”. I responded: “Thank you for the kind words, as I am still here working.” I then closed…
I pray that your weekend was wonderful. I also pray that this week will be a blessing to you. It can be hard jumping back into your everyday activities so take it easy.
Here are 7 Steps to A Successful Week.
1. Pray to God about all that you need to do, big and small, and ask Him to help you to accomplish all that you need to do.
2. List what you need to accomplish this week.
3. Break down any large projects into small goals so that it doesn't overwhelm you.
4. Schedule some down time to relax. Relaxing will give your brain a chance to rejuvenate and allow creativity to flow.
5. Get your list completed! Celebrate your accomplishments.
6. Tell someone how this is working for you. Encourage someone. Hug someone. Call an old friend and catch up.
7. Thank God for all that you were able to do. Thank Him for getting you through the week and getting through each of these steps.
In my dream last night, a particular scene stood out to me. In the scene, I was in the backseat of my car (I can't recall the last time I've been in my backseat). A woman was in the front passenger seat and the car's air conditioning was not pushing out cool air. I looked up and noticed that the knob was turned for air to come out, but immediately noticed that the button wasn't pushed to indicate that "cool" air was needed. I spoke to the woman (she was unfamiliar to me), and advised her to push the button. Her response was, "but it's on", (indicating that she had already turned on the AC). I yelled again, "press the button". I then explained, "the AC works when you press the button", "you have to see the light come on".
This morning as I was getting ready for work, this part of the dream plagued me. I began to pray about the dream and I tried to remember other parts of the dream. I wasn't able to reca…